Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Year Older

The difficult days just keep coming. The 20th was our anniversary, the 21st Father's Day, and the 23rd is my birthday. The day was filled with warm birthday wishes, and lovely gifts. I really got spoiled by so many wonderful people. My kids decorated my room with a sweet poster, streamers and candy. They bought me great gifts. Even little Lizzy's friends made me a birthday cake. How sweet! I went to lunch with a dear friend, and spent the day at my leisure as the kids took care of everything.

In the evening I went up Millcreek Canyon with my parents and siblings. We celebrated the June birthdays. When I was growing up my family would always go up Millcreek canyon for a barbecue on my birthday. It was like old times, but better.

Everyone spoiled me, and made a not-so-good day bearable.





0 comments: