Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, August 21, 2009

Quinn & Meagan's Wedding~ May 16, 2009

What a blessing and privilege it is to see your daughter sealed in the temple. I am so proud of Meagan for making good choices that enabled her to be marry a wonderful young man in this sacred place.

President Henry B. Eyring married Quinn and Meagan. There were many tender mercies that surrounded her temple marriage, and preparing for it. Most are too personal or sacred for me to discuss, but every person that was in the temple sealing for Meagan and Quinn were blessed to have been there. I know that Steve was there. You could feel his presence. I was so happy for her, but sad to not have Steve physically there with us. We especially miss him today.






































1 comments:

Suzie said...

I LOVE the picture of her kissing Ben...SO cute! I love the look of happy avoidance on his face.

Also - the pictures of the girls at the Lion House and the one of your family at the Lion House are GORGEOUS. Looks like it was a beautiful and wonderful day!