Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sleepovers

Summer is a time for sleepovers with cousins and friends. I'm not a big fan of friend sleepovers, but sometimes I buckle under pressure. I told them one friend sleepover a summer is my limit.

The outdoor sleepover was planned with Ben and Mitch, much to my surprise. They persuaded Mike into building them this fabulous tent. Mike slept outside with them to save me the inconvience and discomfort.

The entire night I tossed and turned, and looked out my window wondering if the BIG raccoon would be back for an uninvited visit. Fortunately, the night was very uneventful.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love that picture. So glad Mike is such a sweet brother to stay with them. I bet it was a night they will all remember.