Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, July 3, 2011

In The Dog House

Is it possible for humans to be "in the dog house" with their pets? If so, that is exactly where I am with my dog Bella. Bella has been giving me "hints" (if you know what I mean), all week that she needed more attention. It has been a very eventful week, and my focus needed to me on more important tasks. So bascially, I have been ignoring her just a bit.

Bella begun ignoring me back. Last night was the ultimate snub, when she slept on the couch in my room, rather in my bed where she sleeps every night. What? Isn't that where offended spouses are suppose to sleep when there has been conflict or discord?

I've been trying to make amends today. Hopefully, I'll be out of "the dog house" tonight, and my furry friend will join me in my giant comfy bed.

0 comments: