Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Music




Awww.....who doesn't love the song "Chicken In The Corn". Ben, Lizzy, and Kate have been working hard on preparing for piano federation and their piano recital. They start preparing months in advance, so I find myself humming their songs throughout the day without even noticing. They preformed well in their recital and recieved superior ratings in federation. I guess their hard work paid off.

Kate has been especially busy, not only preparing her piano piece, but her violin concerto as well. Her concerto was 5 minutes long. She received a superior on her violin concerto. It was so beautiful, I wish I could post it, but you know how older kids are about these kind of things. No posting allowed.

I have loved listening to all the wonderful music flowing through my home. Thanks kids!

0 comments: