Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Offical.......

Meagan and Quinn will be moving back to their fabulous condo on April 1st. It is interesting, how they were gone exactly one year. It was last April 1st that they announced that they were moving to Las Vegas. I am so excited for them to move back to Bountiful. They will arrive just in time to participate in the all wedding festivities.

I have really missed them. I thought that Las Vegas was only 6 hours away and that I would be visiting them often. However, life is very busy. We have not been able to visit them at all. We moved them down, and that was the first and the last visit. We are so excited to have them back!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Hooray!!! So excited for all of you...how great to have all your kids back in the same little neck of the wood again!

Jamie said...

Did I miss that on Sunday or did you not tell us? That is so excititng!