Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wrapping It Up


Wherever my kids happen to be, they always find a way to have a fun time.  They make me laugh, and are so fun to be around.  I am so glad we were able to spend an entire week  together.
Dinner at the Shipwreck.  Jordan wearing his handsome Hawaiian shirt buttoned to the top. I thought he looked great, Sarah said it was a joke.
Eating at Sunset Cove.  Ben and Jordan couldn't resist dancing with the not-so-young woman while the band was playing.
Jordan and Sarah with their flip glasses.
I LOVE flowers!
Mike's sudsing slip-ons.  He washed them with detergent in the wash machine before we came. Every time he got them wet and walked they would bubble.

1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sounds like you had a great time! You deserve it!