Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, September 21, 2012

Twins

Before Mason was born, Ben and I talked a lot about him becoming an uncle. Ben was only 9 when Mason was born, and it seemed more like Ben was getting a little brother, rather than becoming an uncle.  I told him that he was going to be a great example to this baby, and that they would be really close.

When Mason was born, I couldn't believe how much he resembled Ben.  Mason has a special bond with Ben even now.  He loves Ben, and will smile at him.

I always wished Ben was a twin.  Weighing in at 10.6 I thought I should have gotten 2 babies instead of one.  Mason weighed in a little under Ben at 9.3. He was a big guy too, however, I don't think Meagan ever wished for that extra prize:).

Mason
Ben
Mason
Ben
Ben
Mason

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

They're both adorable! I'll bet Ben's in heaven.

linda said...

My grandkids LOVE their uncles. Mason really does look like Ben. I'm sure both Ben & Mike will be wonderful uncles to cute Mason!!

Bexie Funk said...

i agree i think mason looks a lot like his uncle. such handsome boys