Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, September 24, 2012

Turning 83

Saturday, September 15th was my dad's 83rd birthday. It was also Bountiful High School's Homecoming and the BYU/Utah game. Today was a very busy day to say the least. I was lucky to be able to fit in all the day's celebrations.

My brother, Scott, hosted a birthday party for my dad at his beautiful home. Their yard is over an acre of land with ponds, grass, winding staircases, gardens, and even small animals. It is absolutely gorgeous!  Volley-ball games, and great food were part of the festivities.

Since, it was right before the BYU/Utah game, each person represented their favored team in some way. Hats, shirts, face-painting, plates, it all took in the excitement of the rivalry.

 Happy Birthday Dad!

My Dad
Scott & Connie's House
The Party.

0 comments: