Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tight Squeeze

Sunday mornings we are always in a rush. As of January, church starts at 11:00 rather than our previously designated time at 9:00 am. With an additional 3 hours to get ready, it seems like I am less organized, and less prepared than I was when church was held earlier. Go figure!

This morning, as I was backing out of the driveway, a little rushed, I noticed a HUGE trailer parked directly behind me. I am sure I had sufficient room to make my turn, but didn't calculate correctly. I took the turn too soon, ran into a snow bank, and BAM, the bottom of my car is now on my lawn (we picked it up from the middle of the road).

My children, thought it was hysterical, me not so much!



0 comments: