Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Loves

My greatest love in life is my family. They bring so much JOY to my life! I enjoy watching them develop their talents; figure out who they are and what they want to become; and learn through experiences what is important in life.

Every February 14, all across the world, candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones. Valentines gives us a reason to celebrate our love for each other.

At our house, heart shaped pizzas, and sugar cookies are always a must. We celebrated a day early so that the married ones could spend this special day with their spouses. We sure missed our cute college girl Kate! We have gifts and cookies awaiting her return.

HAPPY VALENTINES!!
Sarah in her owl hat with Bella, and Lizzy with her new braces.
Mike loves to pull faces, Ben's learning from his example, and Jordan always has a smile. Meagan, Quinn, and baby.

3 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks like a Happy Valentine's Day at your place. You guys do such fun things.
P.S. Where did Sarah get her hat, I LOVE it?

linda said...

Cindy, I love your attitude about Valentine's Day-so positive...

Sarah Hansen said...

Emily- I got it on etsy! They have way too many cute hats to choose from!