Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Basketball Team Dinner 2012

The Braves Basketball team dinner was held at my house tonight. The varsity team is very tall this year, and made me feel like a little munchkin scurrying around the kitchen preparing the food.

I served homemade Cafe Rio Pork salad or burritos whichever your preference, with cilantro-lime rice, and all the toppings. It was a real hit! I thought I had over-cooked as usual, but there was nothing left but lettuce when dinner was done. Mike said it was rated by the team as the top meal yet. However, he knows how competitive I am, so that may or may not be true.

I served breakfast to the crew right after the Christmas holiday. I love cooking for these boys. They are very appreciative!

I received a phone call from Brock and Brandon Yates mom wanting some recipes and telling me that her boy's thought my meal was better than Costa Vita. So glad they enjoyed it!

Cute boys!

0 comments: