Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Minus Fifteen

Sunday Mike said, "Do you know that I have lost 15 pounds in the last two months." My silent thoughts were, "Well you may have lost them, but I have found them," but I refrained from expressing my woes.


Since I know Mike eats lunch and dinner, changing his breakfast pattern is one of my solutions to helping him gain weight.

My kids had been complaining about me serving 'hot breakfasts' too frequently, so I went on strike. Instead of getting up early for scriptures and breakfast, we have been reading in the evening and breakfast has been on your own.

Mornings have been Mike rolling out of bed 10 minutes before he leaves for school with no breakfast. The other two kids have been scrambling for cold cereal or toast.

Monday I began making breakfast again, hoping that these 15 pounds can find their way back from me to Mike.

1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I have a few extra he can have as well.