Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, January 6, 2012

My patient

My cute little patient was dropped off to me my her dotting husband last Friday morning. She had her wisdom teeth removed..... ouch! Jordan wanted to make sure someone was watching her while he was at work, so I got the honor.


I was happy to have an excuse to relax a little and watch some movies. One of our favs was the re-make of Jane Eyre. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must see.

If you wonder why she has pillow cases wrapped around her head, well, I was trying to keep ice on her jaw without having to hold it on, or have it slip off. Mighty ingenious if you ask me.

2 comments:

Sarah Hansen said...

Uh hello!! I clearly didn't give you permission to put this up here! Hahaha take it down! It's awful!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

You're pretty even when you're sick, Sarah, so stop whining. he he