Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Special Delivery



Proud parents-to-be
We couldn't be more excited in the Brown household tonight! Meagan and Quinn announced that a baby is in the oven! The first ultrasound was inside a small baby bottle, in a box full of pink and blue mints, with balloons attached. The due date was printed on the inside of the box.

They told me on Friday, so I have been keeping a secret for a very long time. Well, its seems a long time when it is exciting news that you want to share.

They are full of surprises! On Friday, they tricked me into going to their house to look at a new desk that they had purchased. On the desk, was a framed copy of the ultrasound with the due date written on it.

We are so thrilled! Can't wait for August 3rd!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! I am so excited! I'm crossing my fingers for a girl. That is the best news ever! I can't believe she didn't say anything! What a great secret keeper.

bethy said...

congratulations! we ar eso happy for y'all

Bexie Funk said...

congratulations! that is so exciting!

Emily Hamilton said...

CONGRATS!!! One lucky baby to have such awesome parents and family! This will be one CUTE baby.
P.S. The video is awesome watching the reaction. I love your family.

Ashley Erin said...

Congrats! Very exciting news