Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mom, I Love You More.....

This is the title of the book Ben wrote and illustrated for me for Mother's Day. Second graders, say the cutest things. I was very impressed with his illustrations skills. My portrait is mighty fine. I was touched that he loves me more than getting a Derek Jeter jersey. I know how much he loves jerseys; especially ones ofhis favorite baseball, basketball, or football player.





The kids spoiled me with a fabulous home cooked meal, and wonderful gifts. Steve chipped in a little for these great cushions for my patio furniture.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved Ben's book. Hooray to valley View for keeping up the Mother's Day traditions. Those are real treasures! I love how many times he mentions your desire to have a clean house or room. :) So cute.