Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

I went to the market early Halloween morning since I hadn't pre-ordered my scone dough or glazed donuts.  Customers were already bustling about, and standing in the long bakery lines.  I was glad to get their early, get my purchases and start cooking before participating in the elementary school party.

As tradition has it, I make homemade chili, chicken noodle soup, scones, and had glazed donuts for dessert.  I try to lure my kids and their friends to my house for dinner with lots of food.

My first trick-or-treater for the night was my adorable little grandson, dressed as a giraffe.  He was so happy, and fun!

The older kids stayed throughout the evening watching the Jazz game and helping attend to the trick-or-treaters.  I was glad that I had bought extra candy.  It came in handy.  I have never had so many trick-or-treaters.  I am sure it had something to do with the extremely fair weather.  It happened to be a record breaking warm Halloween night.

Another successful Halloween!

The eatins'.
Adorable little giraffe!
Manly Hunter
Using the camouflage.
Punks treat-or-treating. (Ben and Mitch)

1 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

Mason is such a cute baby!