Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Going Green

Today I attended Ben's 3rd Grade Program on "Going Green". The message through song and word was about the many ways we can save our planet earth. The children dressed in earth tones, marched in singing, and gave a wonderful presentation.


Well, that is all except Ben. Ben decided to be a punk or a knucklehead. That's right, he hardly sang, barely moved, and was the most noticed child for his delinquency. I think I got the only picture of him smiling.

He asked me when he got home how I thought he did. When I expressed my displeasure with his behavior, he laughed. I said, "I hope you performed better for your school than you did for the parents. He said, "Oh yea, I had a great time, and did everything I was suppose to. You know I hate it when the parents stare at you and take pictures."
Just in case you were wondering, the kids were spelling out ecology not colonoscopy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what GREEN song Emma was singing the other day. It was great and by great I mean annoying. lol Ben makes me laugh, your whole family makes me laugh actually. Glad you got a smile out of him!