Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I have already received my Christmas gifts.....Merry Christmas to mef! This year I splurged a little, well maybe a lot, and purchased an Apple Computer and an I-Phone. I am loving my new toys! I am amazed with how quickly I am able to complete projects with my new and improved technology.

I must say though, there is a learning curve for both. In Sunday School this morning I was using my new I-Phone to look up scriptures when it began reading them to me. President Eyring, who is in our ward, was sitting on the front row. I kept my head down, hitting every button I could think of to stop the disruption. I even sat on it, when it finally stopped.


I was hoping no one, other than the two women sitting next to me, noticed my predicament. However, as I was leaving a friend commented on the minor racket coming from my side of the room. Laughingly she said, “When I saw you sitting there, I knew it must be coming from you.” Wow, I’m getting a little bit of a reputation.

0 comments: