Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, June 13, 2011

Let The Summer Begin!

Summer has arrived, and the fun has just begun. The first week of summer, Mike assisted with the Bountiful High School basketball camp, and Ben participated. The high school baseball team played in a tournament last week winning in the semi-finals against Alta in extra innings on Saturday. Between the tournament, Ben’s rec league, and accelerated league, we had games every day and some days 3 games or more. Lots of baseball!

The girl’s have been helping me clean out drawers. I have heard some harsh words. Today out of the mouths of babes came these words, “I think you are the Supervisor of the Summer Servants,” they whined. “Well, at least I’m doing my part to lower the unemployment statistics.” I answered.

When the Summer Servant Supervisor isn’t employing the girls', Lizzy is busily babysitting, dancing, tumbling, and taking music lessons. Kate is preparing for college, and Africa. She leaves for Africa in one week...Wooza! There has been lots of time for fun: late night movies, swimming, dining, shopping, playing with friends, and partying. Don't let my children fool you into thinking it's all work around here. We have a nice mix going.

Yes, summer has begun!

0 comments: