Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Digit Denial

Wow, I can’t believe how old I am today. I have never been THIS old before. I’m not sure I am embracing this new number. I think I am in digit denial. Ben told me today that I don’t look over 33. How sweet! Wonder where he came up with that unusual number?

My kids planned a surprise party for me on Saturday night. They REALLY surprised me! I couldn’t believe they could pull it off. If you didn’t get an invite, don’t get your panties in a bunch, they only invited family and a few friends. Thanks kids, it was fabulous!

Today, Mike, Lizzy and Ben made me a huge breakfast in bed. Aren’t they sweet! Really, I have the best kids in the world. I went to lunch with a friend at Plates and Palates; had a scrumptious salad and a wonderful time.

Off to baseball games tonight. The kids think I should go to dinner with friends, but baseball sounds good to me.

Thank you everyone for a great birthday!


0 comments: