Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hotel Fun

Thanks to the Larsen's for letting us tag along with them this trip. We had a great time with them. Bob, is a breakfast man and researched quaint little breakfast estalibhments to try each morning. Molly made the observation that maybe we shouldn't tell people that asked at restaurants that we are from Utah. It looked a little suspious, two women, one man, and several children.

Lindsey was kind enough to entertain my munchkins. She even played cards with them in the hotel elevator. Yes, that's right, the elevator. Kids can think up the craziest things to do. I thought it was pretty clever, however, it didn't last long. I can only imagine why not.

The hotel had a basketball court that Ben spotted the minute we arrived. I had to laugh when a young 20 something year old shared the court with him. Ben took the higher hoop, and the young adult the lower one. I chuckled to myself when Ben was doing better on the higher hoop than the young man on the lower one.

The hotel also had an indoor swimming pool. There was an open exercise room that looked over the pool. I could exercise while the kids swam. I told them to scream loud if there were any predators. I occasionally looked over the balcony to make sure that weren't face down in the water. It made us all happy.

0 comments: