Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Addiction

Lately, I have been frequenting the gym. Yes, it might have something to do with the up-coming wedding. I’m not sure if three weeks of good work-outs before a wedding will make a difference, but it’s worth a shot. To reward myself for my gym attendance, on the way home, I stop by Pace’s Dairy Ann and get a large diet coke.

Today I traipsed through the doors, in my usual sweaty gym attire, hoping not to see anyone I knew to place my order. As I pleasantly requested my large dc, the cashier handed me my drink. “That was fast”, I said. “The boys saw you coming, and got your order ready,” she replied. “How sweet,” I answered.

I’m not sure whether to be flattered by the kindness, or embarrassed by my daily addiction.

1 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

hahahaha I LOVE this. so funny! that's me with Dr. Pepper:)