Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Party

The Heath's hosted a Christmas party for "the hunting friends". Dan, Warren, Justin, and Steve, have spent many hours, days, weeks, months....well you get the picture.....together pursuing their love of nature; love of the wild; pursuit of their trophies; or just enjoying one another's company. These are friends that we have known for years. They warm my heart with their continual kindness to my family. They have fondly included Mike in their hunts, and I must say he couldn't be happier about it. They have GREAT hunting stories, but I'm sure I don't hear them all. I heard that the adage, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", still applies in the world of hunting.
The adorable kids.

0 comments: