Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, July 1, 2013

The temple

We were finally able to go to the temple on Wednesday, after the Orthopedic Surgeon gave me a cortisone shot.  I was finally able to bear weight on my left knee.  I called the temple explained the reason for short notice, and made an appointment for 8 pm.

I am so blessed to have these amazing children in my life.  I love them so much, and am reminded in the temple of the eternal nature of our family.  What a blessing it is so know and believe in the Plan of Salvation, and know that our family is sealed for time and all eternity.

What a wonderful evening to spent with four of my children, and two amazing son-in-laws, in the temple.  I know their dad was there with us, shinning down on these sweet children.  I am blessed!


1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

What a wonderful sight! You are raising such a wonderful family, Cindy! Kudos to you!