Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Dog Park

Bella was boarded at the Dog Park while we were in Hawaii.  We were so happy she passed her interview for boarding.  Yes, that is right, all dogs must be interviewed before they will accept them to board.  I was really nervous for her interview since she usually doesn't get along well with other dogs.  We gave her a bath, put a bow in her and, and prepped her for her interview questions (wink, wink).  When I took her for her interview they took her away from me.  When she returned I was informed that she had passed her interview.  Phew!

When I picked her up upon returning from vacation, I was presented with a report card for Bella.  Bella has new friends, Chewy, and Luna, and according to the report one of her favorite activities is "getting her butt scratched".  Oh, my!

Bella came home healthy and happy, and seemed to have had a great time at the Dog Park.


0 comments: