Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Party Crashers

The Young Women had a combined swim party at the Gulbransen's. The girl's are absolutely adorable, and well behaved.  Most of the leaders (me included) didn't swim with the girls, but watched and enjoyed their company.

Near the end of the party, two hooligans came and crashed the party.  As I saw them (at a distance), talking to the girls, Sister Muir and I wondered if we should intervene.  Scary looking people!  We observed, rather than intervene for a moment.  As the two gangsters made their way around the pool, Sister Muir starting laughing, "It's Ben!"

Oh my, my baby and his buddy crashed the party, dressed up as a ninja, and a girl.  Who knew my baby boy could make out to be such a pretty girl?



0 comments: