Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Last Boating Trip

Mike wanted one last boating trip before he left on his mission. We took whoever in our family was available one week day evening, to Willard Bay boating.  I had just been to my follow-up surgery visit that morning, and had been given the go ahead to boat.  Well, that is if I didn't get in the water, didn't jump in the boat, and basically do nothing but sit there.  I have to say, I felt a little lazy, but it was kind of nice.

We had dinner on the boat, after which, the kids tubed, skied, and wake boarded.  We had a wonderful time together.  This will be the last ski for Mike for two years:(.

Captains of the boat.
The Cottle family.
Skiing and tubing.
Boys'
Father and son.
Sunset swim.
Mom and baby.

0 comments: