Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Boating at Willard

Boating is one of my children's favorite summer activities.  My confidence in my ability to tow, launch, drive, and pull skiers, tubers, or wake boarders with the boat has increased tremendously.  Gone our mishaps such as this, (well, let's hope).

Today was our first day out with the boat since last summer.  I was pleased that the boat ran very smoothly, and we didn't have a dead battery, or other maintenance problems.  It was smooth sailing on Willard Bay.

We were able to go in the middle of the day when most people are at work.  Mike skied, (shame on him), and the others boated and swam.  The entire time Mike was skiing I thought he was wake boarding.  The Orthopedic surgeon cleared him to wake board, not to ski. The kids thought it was hilarious that he could pull that off without me even noticing.

Pregos, as we refer to Meg, even got in the water.  We sorta got a life-jacket around her cute little bump.

We didn't stay long, but it was a very relaxing, enjoyable afternoon.


1 comments:

Laura said...

You are so brave. I don't think I could do it. I bet your kids think you are awesome!