Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, June 1, 2012

Registering for the Little Man

Who is excited for baby Cottle? We are.....we are! The girl’s and I went with Meg to register for this little babe. I think they got a little carried away with the scanner. We saw lots of cute stuff, registered for a little, and even made a small purchase.

I have started to prepare a room at home for the little man. Quinn doesn’t want him in a pink room, so he is removing all the wall paper and painting it for me. Sounds a little like Mr. Brown if you ask me.

Two more months, but who’s counting!


2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Meg looks great!! Cute pictures. 2 months...how exciting! We can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. I bet he has curly hair. :)

Bexie Funk said...

so exciting! i love looking at baby clothes even though they don't fit my kids anymore!