Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another Birthday!

I turned another year older on Saturday.  Birthday’s aren’t anticipated with great enthusiasm  anymore, I must be getting older.


My children and friends completely spoiled me!  Friday night Sarah and Jordan took me to Settabello’s for dinner, and Meg and Quinn joined us. I kept telling everyone that I went to Sono Bellos for dinner, kind of sounds the same right?  Oh my, they are completely different places.  One you gain weight, and the other you loose.  You can tell by my unchanged physique that I didn’t go to Sono Bellos.  Settabellos is an authentic Italian pizza restaurant with fabulous gelato for dessert, well maybe we had it for an appetizer while we were waiting. 
That evening we went to the Utah Art’s Festival and Library Square.  What an interesting place that was.  I felt a little out of my element, and thought we may have been in a completely different country.  It was great for people watching, listening to fine music, and viewing the arts.
Meg and Quinn took me to breakfast the next morning at Kneaders.  We had their famous french toast.  It was absolutely fabulous!
The children at home (Kate and Liz) decorated my room, and had birthday balloons waiting.  I think my kids are pretty awesome!
A friend of mine took me out for dinner.  Wowza!  Lots of eating, wonderful gifts, and the week has only begun. You know you have to have birthday week were you continue to celebrate all week long:).
Thanks to all my sweet, thoughtful friends and family members for making my birthday special!  Love you all!


P.S. If I don't get off this feeding frenzy, I am going to need Sono Bellos!
Kate bringing me a hot fudge sundae from Micky D's at midnight.

0 comments: