Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Literacy Night

Tonight was Literacy Night at Valley View Elementary School. The PTA does an outstanding job planning, preparing, and presenting such a night. As a past PTA President I know by experience how much time and effort is involved with such a night.

The main attraction for me was the Greek Plays presented by Mrs. Ferrarie’s 6th Grade Class. Of course I might be a little partial since Lizzy’s was performing.

These are some pictures from the Greek plays:

Play Number 2 I think Ben's favorite part was the food, the funny glasses, and the ice-cream. My favorite part was letting the kids run loose, and hiding out in the library with a wonderful friend, with the doors locked. Yes... some R & R!

0 comments: