Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Asking To The Senate Dance

Tonight Mike got asked to the Girl's choice Senate Dance. The Dance is in March, which means he will be 16 and able to go. I am always amused by the ingenuity of the invitee. A happy meal was delivered to our house, with a note on it that said: "I'd be happy if you would go to the Senate Dance with me."

The difficult part was finding the name of the girl. I dumped out the soda and looked all over the cup, scoured the box, rummage through the wrappers, and found nothing. Finally, Mike looked inside the hamburger and found a small crumpled up name. Good thing he wasn't hungry! I think the invitee was hoping he would take a big bite out of the burger before he found her name.

0 comments: