Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, October 17, 2009

College.....Sarah

(First paragraph of essay)


In cultural moral relativism, morality is relative. Morality is dependent on cultural acceptance for its validity. There are many arguments against cultural moral relativism, but the two that I will be discussing are the Reformers Dilemma, and the Problem of No Error. These two arguments bring up some major problems with cultural moral relativism. I will discuss their strong points as well as explain the basis of these arguments.


Gibberish?......Nope!

Sarah managed to fit 3 essays on one 3x5 card for her Philosophy midterm. I am sure her Professor didn't think it was possible when he told the class they could bring one 3X5 card to the midterm. I personally think it would be more difficult to decipher her notes than to memorize an essay. Pretty creative! Oh, btw, she got 100% on her midterm. A for Sarah!

5 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh, my word!! I looked at it and initially thought that something bad had happened with her computer and she lost a bunch of work. I'm SO impressed...wish I'd thought of that a time or two when I was in school!

I am Laura said...

ummm. How did she do? I couldn't understand any of that card.

Jodi said...

I love it! Where was Sarah when I was in college? Honestly! That girls is pretty amazing! I have to say I am very impressed with your independent blogging! A+ for you....and Sarah!

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Way to go Sarah! She makes me laugh!

Cailey & Brady said...

wow so proud of annie all that meant nothing to me haha so i'm glad she is so smart! i love her!!!!