Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sleep Over

Before Mason was born, Quinn painted Sarah's old room so Mason would have a more "color appropriate" room to sleep in when he visited.  When I tend him three days a week, this is the crib he sleeps in.  He would rather sleep in my bed, but it is not safe.  He struggles to nap in cribs, but we have been persistent, and I think he is catching on.

Meagan and Mason had a sleep over Saturday Night.  After getting ready for bed, Mason crawled into Bella's bed. Bella has the sibling rivalry thing going on with Mason, and wasn't too fond of the situation. Meagan finally got Mase to sleep in the crib.  He woke up every hour.  Finally, at 5:00 a.m. she left and went home with him.  In the morning we found an empty room, with the bed made.

Kate thinks there is an evil spirit in that room, and that we should call Ghost Busters.  I think we had a teething baby.
Mason's room at Nana's house.
Bella and Mason.
.....and......they're gone.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I may need to find out where you got your bedding. That is the exact colors I want in Grace's room after we move.

browniemom said...

Laura, I got the crib bedding at Overstock.com, and the other bedding at Target. I just happened upon a clearance, so I got the bedspread for 20 bucks.