Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Meagan's Birthday

It seems like just yesterday that I had my first baby.  My how time time flies! This past April 27th, it has been 25 years.  Twenty-five years since we held that sweet little newborn in our arms, grateful for the gift of life. Complete love and indescribable joy filled my heart, as I met each one of my children. There are no words to adequately express the love parents have for their children.  It's when that child has her own, that she begins to understand.

What a joy it has been to watch Meagan with her first born, little Mason. She is an incredible mother, sacrificing much to make sure he has all that he needs. Nothing brings a mother more joy, than watch her children find happiness in life.  Babies aren't the only thing that bring joy in life, but they defiantly are a large contributing factor.

Meagan's not only a wonderful mother, but a great wife, daughter, sister, and friend!  We love her!  Happy Birthday Meg!
So happy she is here!
Back in the 80's we didn't have ultrasounds unless there has a problem.  We had no idea whether she would be a girl or a boy.  I guess it is event what we thought she was going to be.  The same cradle that I used for her, is now painted white and was passed-down to little Mase.
Happy 25th!

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! You're such a cute mamma!

It's A Wonderful Life-Family Journal said...

Happy Birthday Meagan! Mason is sure lucky to have you for a Momma.