Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, October 7, 2011

Value Project

Remember this? I am happily enjoying the perks of another Personal Progress Value Project! Kate helped Lizzy type and organize my recipes. This is a project I have wanted to do for quite some time, but have never gotten around to it. Thanks girls!


Now, to get the boys' involved. I am sure there are some things I can benefit from in the Duty To God Booklet, and Ben's scouting book!

I used to hyperventilate and get severe anxiety each time a new booklet was introduced. However, I am learning that (1) the kids have amazing advisors that help them with these accomplishments, (2) I have personally been a recipient of great service, and most importantly (3) the kids are learning great skills, their testimonies are getting stronger, and they are learning to serve others.

0 comments: