Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last Chance

It was our last chance to go boating at Pineview before school starts. It was a beautiful day, with the sun shinning brightly. The water was a little choppy, but the kids got in some fancy wake boarding before the water became unbearable. Yes, you heard it right, the kids only wake boarded today. I'm not sure if Mr. Brown would approve, he loved the kids to ski. They still love to ski, but wake boarding was our new toy this summer.

We have tried to lure, bribe, (and other tactics) to get Ben into the water this summer but have not been successful. Each boating trip, Ben has refused to get in the water. I enrolled him in swim lessons these past two weeks, in hopes that it would help. I think it worked. We FINALLY had success with getting Ben into the water. Once he finally got in, his confidence level rose and he became a lean, mean, swimming machine. He jumped off the back of the boat, the bow of the boat, and went tubing.....SWEET SUCCESS!

Marrissa, Jordan, Lizzy, Katelyn, Sarah, and Mike.
Ben finally getting his courage up, and Helen wake boarding.
Sarah and Jordan, the three tubers, brothers, and lunch.
I must say, in my humble opinion, the boat driver does such an excellent job pulling skiers, tubers, and wake boarders.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow, Cindy. You rock!

Emily Hamilton said...

They look good on the wake board!! (I am sure some credit goes to the great boat driver.) Ben seems to love the water now. It was good to see you guys.

Cailey & Brady said...

I'm so nice to let Jordan hold my spot on the boat a few times... I think ill give him the boot now:) love you guys! And for the record cind you are an EXCELLENT boat driver!