Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sarah's Spring Break



It's Sarah! For Spring Break me and my friend Megan went down to St.George to visit our friends Cailey and Kortney who are going to school down there. We stayed in Megan's condo for a few nights then all of us when to Vegas and stayed in the Luxor. We went to the aquarium at Mandalay Bay, but we spent most of our time shopping and eating-at the Cheesecake Factory of course! It was a blast to say the least!




Our last night in St.George we decided to go caving. I'd never been before so I didn't know what to expect. We drove up to Snow Canyon and started hiking to where the caves were. I expected them to be normal caves, ya know the ones you always think of but I soon learned that they were caves that are in the GROUND. We had to climb down into the caves and I was a little scared because there were high ledges but the boys helped us down. We meandered through a bunch of little caves and finally got to the big one. Once we got there we broke open glow sticks, sprayed them all over the walls and ourselves and played hide and go seek! It was WAY fun!