Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Driver's Beware

It has been a real struggle getting Katelyn's driver's license. Steve was more tolerant with inexperienced tennagers at the wheel, and always drove with the girl's. Since things have changed, the responsibility fell on me. I don't have "nerves of steel", which actually is needed to teach a teenager how to drive. After several "nervous breakdowns", my friends, family, and young women leaders stepped to to relieve me.

Katelyn got her driver's license a week after her birthday. She only missed two on the driving test, so it is assumed that she is a pretty good driver. The kids made her a poster to wish her luck.

2 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

pray that she doesn't drive like aunt susan.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Congrats, Katelyn! We can drive together again when I come for the wedding!