Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, January 23, 2015

Sweet Sixteen

With the help of Kassidee and her mom, I was able to pull off a sweet 16 surprise party.  Most of the time it is impossible to surprise these kids.  While I was running errands, and borrowing some food warmers at the Geurts, Lizzy texted me to find out what I was doing there.  With the lovely "friend finder" on your I-phones, your kids can know where you are at all times.  I love it to use it on them, but don't love them using it on me.  Between Jerry and Kim we came up with a fib, that I came over to borrow Jerry's compass because Kim and I get lost on our hikes.  She believed it, so I guess that is all that was important.

Kass took her shoe shopping for the Christmas Dance.  When they returned to our house, she was very surprised.  What a fun night celebrating with great friends.

Happy Birthday baby girl! Love this girl!


0 comments: