Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, January 5, 2015

Still Hiking

This year the weather has been so delightful. As long as it cooperates, we will continue to hike.  Usually, by the end of October there is snow on the ground, but not this year.

Kim and I took a pleasant hike behind the temple.  We started out thinking that we would take the hike to the top of the hill where there is a nice overlook of the temple.  Once we got to the top, we kept going.  We took on the big hill (mountain to me) behind.  I was surprised that it has become less difficult the more I take this hike.  I have truly found something I love to do.  I have thoroughly enjoyed hiking this year with my cute little partner.  Probably the fact that I have a fun friend to go with makes it most enjoyable!


0 comments: