Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, January 30, 2015

Christmas Dance 2014

Lizzy turned 16 three days before the Bountiful High School Christmas Dance.  Her first date ended up being a girl's choice dance with Cooper Turpin.  We hosted 12 couples for dinner at our house for the dance.  Thanks to Kim Geurts and her daughter Kaylee for helping, especially with the dishes!

I can't take credit for the creative vegetables, festive cupcakes, or delicious rolls (I think Kim and I kept sneaking the rolls).  Each girl contributed to a delightful dinner.  I did however make 50 sweet and sour chicken tenders and rice.  I was surprised not to have one single chicken tender left at the end of the meal.  They loved them!

What a cute group of kids!


0 comments: