Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, December 6, 2013

My Baby Girl Turns 15

My baby girl turned 15 today. It seems like yesterday that I delivered this cutie. She had a great birthday, as several friends took her to breakfast at Kneaders, Kim (or skinny mom as I fondly refer to her) and Cassidie Geurts and I took her to lunch, and we topped off the evening at the Cheese Cake Factory with our family.

Blessing Day
Lunch with the Geurts, YW heart attacking her room.
Cheesecake Factory with the family.  Even Danny Granger (former All-Star for the Pacers) came to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Lizzy!

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet, beautiful girl!

linda said...

Looks like she had fun celebrating her birthday! What a special girl she is…