Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Eve

Easter Eve day we delivered Easter gifts to the married kids and Mason.  Mase loved his bunny ball, bunny sippy, and new Easter out-fit.  We knew he would love his bunny ball, since I can't wait to give gifts and let him play with it at my house one day while I was tending him.

Bunny jars filled with Easter candy were given to the married couples, along with Chicks and Rabbits for Sarah.  Hope no one is dieting!  We love playing Easter Bunny!

The evening was filled with coloring eggs.  I learned a new way of coloring eggs from Pinterest that involved a whisk.  Unfortunately, I didn't love it.  Mase loved putting everything in his mouth.  He enjoyed getting in all the action from his bumbo.  We had a slight problem when we couldn't get this cute little Chunky Monkey out of it.  That's right his squishy little legs got stuck.  I held him, while Meg pulled him out of it.

We are ready for the Easter Bunny!

The Cottle's
The Hansen's
Our beautiful eggs.
Coloring Eggs.
Stuck in the bumbo.

3 comments:

Laura said...

he is a doll

MOM THE BOMB said...

So adorable! Don't you LOVE being a grandma?

Emily Hamilton said...

I love Masons cute legs sticking out of the Bumbo. This little guy is always smiling. Looks like an awesome Easter!