Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentines 2013

Valentine's Day was celebrated 3 days early at our house, since we would be in Disneyland on the actual day.  The traditional celebration took place with heart shaped pizza, and cookies.  Cutler's sugar cookies were a hit as usual.  They were in such great demand, Meg had to create a barrier to save her cookie from being taken.

I always get the kids a little something for Valentines.  This year was extra fun having a baby to buy for.  Mason got a basketball hoop and balls for the tub, and one of my favorite books.  Babies are a delight to have around for the holidays!

Words can't express the love I have for this crew!


Mike had somewhere better to be.  I wouldn't let him go without a picture.  The picture sums it up, "I hate pictures, and I just want to get out of here."

2 comments:

Laura said...

heart shaped pizza! Awesome idea!

Sarah Hansen said...

Best mom in the world award goes to you every time!