Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, August 31, 2012

Food and Flea Markets


Our culinary experience was limited due to my no-fancy-no-seafood family. Dinner was the only meal we ate out.  I did insist that we don’t eat fast food, and that we try new places that were recommended by the concierge.

My favorite culinary experience was Mim’s.  It was a quaint little restaurant serving mostly seafood, located right on the beach.  The kids found one of the only non-seafood meals on the menu, chicken fettuccine.  Their favorite restaurant was The Pie Whole.  It’s pizza was actually one of the best I have ever tasted.

What would a Brown family vacation be without the Flea Market?  We walked around downtown Charlotte Amalie.  It is home to several historical sights, but the kids were only interested in shopping for deals.


Mim's and The Pie Whole 
Flea Market

1 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

Yum! I love trying new foods!