Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chore Day

Friday day is "deep cleaning" day. Everyone knows the drill, and is expected to complete their assignments. Everyone, that is except Ben. For some reason I haven't taught this child very well. He finds any reason not to corporate or complete his tasks.

Yesterday, I spent the majority of the day at the laundry mat.  My wash machine has been broken for over a week.  When the repairman finally came, he had to order a part.  The part came, and he fixed it.  When I tried washing clothes in it right after he left, I realized it still wasn't working.  I think he was a little embarrassed when I called the next day, he sent a colleague, and he found that a few wires had not been hooked up. Oops!

Kate was in-charge while I was gone.  This is what she found when she opened Ben's closet while cleaning his room.


0 comments: