Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cousin Time

It is tradition to have my niece Ella sleep over the night of the Pioneer Parade. She loves all the festivities, and parties.

This year, the day after, they decided to ride their bikes over to North Canyon Swim and Tennis, to swim. "What a great idea," I thought with a little reservation. Is it safe? Will they get kidnapped? I dismissed my concerns, and let them go on their adventure.

Their plan was to ride up to the Bountiful Ridge Golf Course Clubhouse, and have a hot dog along the way. They felt so big and responsible riding to the club and having lunch. As you can see by the pictures, I did check on them a little here and there. When the finally arrived at the club, they were really hot, and ready for the cool water.

The journey.
Ben's new talent - diving.
Water fun.

0 comments: