Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Battle of the Brides

Sarah and Jordan recently celebrated their 1 year wedding anniversary.  Time has definitely flown by this past year.  It seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating their wedding.

I have 2 beautiful bridal photographs of my two married girls.  The photo of Meagan was hanging in the entrance of my home.  When I bought Sarah’s, it leaned against the wall close to Meagan’s  for quite some time, since I wasn’t sure where I wanted to put it.
One day, my cleaners, decided Sarah’s picture needed to be hung and they removed Meagan’s, put Sarah’s up, and put Meagan’s in an empty spot in the dinning room.  I thought it was funny that they would take such initiative when I wasn’t home.  I left things as they were, happy that the picture was now off the floor.
My daughters have noticed the “changing of the pictures”, and have made several comments about it.
Today, I noticed that Meagan’s picture is now hanging in the entrance again, and Sarah’s is in the dinning room.

The cleaners cannot take the blame since they have not been around.  I think there has been a little mischief going on in my house. Hmmm.....wonder who will win the "Battle of the Brides"?